AnsweredAssumed Answered

ITPF Config - installing ITPF Integration component

Question asked by majakowalski on Feb 11, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 12, 2019 by Debbie Hagen

Hi, I've installed the ITPF Integration component but can't see it in the Project Explorer and it tells me there are several data sets missing, please see below. I can't see an of these data sets in the folder that I've downloaded ... Hope you can help

Thank you

Link to my project: https://internaltraining3.apptio.com/#component:dev:student09.com%253ACost+Transparency+Maja+Kowalski 

Requirements & Configuration
The following master data sets need your data. Upload and append your data to light up 
Apptio ITP-PFP Integration
ITP External Labor Pool Master
Incomplete

This data set is used for Labor Activity Planning and contains the information needed to define External Labor Pools and their hourly rates.

Requires Project Financial Planning or Service Demand Planning.

ITP Internal Labor Pool Master
Incomplete

This data set is used for Labor Activity Planning and contains the information needed to define Internal Labor Pools and their hourly rates.

Requires Project Financial Planning or Service Demand Planning.

ITP Project Group Master
Incomplete

This data set is used to define a set of portfolios to hold all your projects. Portfolios can be further divided into Initiatives and Programs or however you would like to manage your projects. 

ITP Project Master
Incomplete

This data set is typically derived from a customer provided project list. Project costs are rolled up and summarized according to the Project Group hierarchy. 

Outcomes