swmorley

We have a Taxonomy!

Discussion created by swmorley on Nov 13, 2018
Latest reply on May 15, 2019 by adi

Thank you all for the great discussion and input on v1.0 of the Healthcare Provider taxonomy. While not perfect, we feel it was a great start to capturing one way of classifying technologies used in this space. 

The attached slides outline what the sub-group has put together (and what was shared at the conference this year). As you review, please note any terminology changes, questions or areas to consider. Our goal is to evolve this taxonomy so that it resonates with a majority of organizations in the provider space. 

Please submit questions or comments here. Alternatively feel free to send them directly to me. I'd like to schedule a call in Q1 of 2019 to discuss the feedback. 

If you would like clarification on the taxonomy, feel free to use this space or reach out to myself or sub-committee members directly.

Lastly, I talked with several of you about possibly having our CHIO/CMIO's discuss and further vet the taxonomy with their peers (with a TBM context in mind). Please note if your organizations would be interested in that as well.

Outcomes