Hello Instructors, this is more of an FYI. I found "bad" records for 3 IT Sub Tower names in the Acme IT Resource Towers List. I am unaware if this is an isolated incident but I had to search and replace on these three Sub towers in the raw data and overwrite the data upload with the new save.
The towers were:
|IT Management & Strategic Planning|
|IT Vendor Management|
I was getting unallocated records coming from Labor and mapping to these Sub towers. I discovered this when I started Backpack 3 and looked at the unallocated records report. If another student runs into this, feel free to direct them to this article. Attached is the "new" version of the list.