AnsweredAssumed Answered

Lookup function don't work

Question asked by panielsen on Jul 26, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 27, 2018 by Debbie Hagen

Hi there,

I'm having trouble with the Lookup function in my ETBMA training project. I've not been able to make one single Lookup function without TBM Studio studio stating it as an error. Now, I'm quite confident that I'm doing it right, hence I'm thinking that there is existing some kind of error.

The task right now is to add the necessary formulas to the Actuals and Budget tables. After my point of view, these would problably be somewhat like this:

• Actuals:
    • Cost Center, Cost pool, Cost Sub Pool, Fixed Variable, Is Depr, Is Labor, Is Project, Is Vendor, others?

• Budget:
    • Cost Center, Cost Pool, Cost Sub Pool, Fixed Variable, Is Depr, Is Labor, Is Vendor

I've tried using both the account and the cost center as matching keys, however, none of them works. I've also tried different 'type overrides' within 'Import', which doesn't do the trick neither.

Could you help troubleshoot?

Link: https://internaltraining1.apptio.com/#dataTable:dev%252Fadmin%2540enablement40.com:-@Cenablement40.com%253ADRU_Final/Data/.DateGoesHere/DRU+-+Chart+of+Account

Outcomes