Can't make the live webinar? You can still register and receive a link to the recording afterwards.
Improve the Financial Discipline of your Project Planning Process
Date: April 26, 2018
Time: 8:00 a.m. (PT) | 11:00 a.m. (ET) | 3:00 p.m. (GMT)
While the shift to digital transformation has been a positive one to drive hybrid delivery and tighter system integration, it has also resulted in greater IT project demand than ever before. This project portfolio increase is resulting in PMO and IT Finance leaders striving to better understand project funding and investment impact to the overall IT budget. Spreadsheets have primarily been the tool of choice for managing project financial details, however, they are error prone and lack a unified view. Apptio Project Financial Planning addresses this and other project financial management challenges, bridging PMO and IT Finance efforts to shift spend from run to change and understand the financial impact to IT as a whole.
In this webinar, Apptio product experts will showcase how Apptio Project Financial Planning enables you to:
- Budget the build and long-tail run costs for projects
- Plan detailed resources for projects, including labor, assets and contracts
- Forecast the impact of projects on the entire IT budget, not just investment spend
- Pete Goubert, Sr. Director Product Management, Apptio
- Stephen Bidgood, Solutions Consultant, Apptio