Nothing is being applied in my models, cost is selected in the select a metric drop down but only a zero amount shows.
There are quite a few "things" that need to be in place for dollars to either show up in a model or flow from one object to another. Can you provide a link and a bit more info - like maybe page you are comparing- and I'll be able to help you figure out why you do not have dollars or values.
You can copy the web address from the browser window when viewing your project and I (or another instructor) will be able to see what's going on.
I have provided two separate links below as examples for the issues that I am coming across.
Thank You for your Help!
I took a look at your project and was able to see that for some reason your Cost Source Component wasn't installed. i'm not sure whether you accidentally deleted it or it just didn't get correctly installed when you started your project or what but I have installed it. Now I can see the various locations that the dollars should be flowing to from Cost Source.
I can see that you have transformed your GL Data, but you still need to Map the Acme Corp GL and OpEx Budget file to the Cost Source master data set. You'll find the instructions for that starting on Page 24, step 7 of the guide.
Go ahead and try that and you should be able to move forward from there.
Retrieving data ...