AnsweredAssumed Answered

Hello, I am on page 28-29 of the Study Guide for "Data Management v12" and I am stuck as my Budget metric is not tying to the number it is supposed to be tying to. After completing the steps, the Budget Cost source/metric is amounting to $0 (not the $10,9

Question asked by lindbera on Nov 10, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 12, 2017 by Debbie Hagen

Hello, I am on page 28-29 of the Study Guide for "Data Management v12" and I am stuck as my Budget metric is not tying to the number it is supposed to be tying to. After completing the steps, the Budget Cost source/metric is amounting to $0 (not the $10,940,315).The "cost" metric is tying correctly to the $10,908,933 amount though. I then moved on to keep going with the case study and I am now having the same issue with the Fixed Asset Ledger table not tying to the value listed and it is showing as $0 as well. I have retraced all of my steps and cannot find the issue. This is steps 7 to 8 in the guide on pages 27-29. The link to my project is:

https://apptiou3.apptio.com/#dataTable:dev%252Fdelegate8%2540apptiou3.com:-@Capptiou3.com%253Aadl+acme+corp+ctf+project/Data/.DateGoesHere/Fixed+Asset+Master+Data-@Capptiou3.com%253Aadl+acme+corp+ctf+project/Data/.DateGoesHere/Fixed+Asset+Master+Data Please help! 

Outcomes