So today in Day 2 CTF P1 R11, not only did we get dollars flowing into our models and learn about the keys in master data sets but we created a list of great burger places to eat in the US, UK and Northern Ireland as our check in question (thanks Alex Ross!) Since we have such a great opportunity to connect with people all over the world and many of you love to or must travel, I thought it worth sharing! If you find something new from our list of favorites, take a pic and share it here!
Today's list was about burgers. Feel free to add your favorite into the conversation or some other favorite place to eat in any location but you must include location! City and country - we're a global community here. Go!
- Farnam Brewery, Omaha, NE, USA
- Build a Burger, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Crazy Burger- Narragansett, RI, USA
- Hopdoddy Burger Bar, Houston TX, USA
- https://www.nandos.co.uk/ - chicken burger, originally SA burgers. A chain, just a solid choice
- Nundos, Shoreditch, London (maybe not burgers though)
- In n Out burger - west coast, USA
- Five Guys, all over, USA
- Ted's Montana's Grill - bison burger - major cities USA
Enjoy. And you're welcome. :-)