This poll will help us prioritize the scope of the first release to respond to the following ideas (Hiding Salary Info on Salary Tab and More granular security controls for permissions). This poll will end on May 25, 2020.
We're looking to hide salary related data in phases, in terms of good/better/best.
- Good (broad): User’s view of salary related data impacts all cost centers. Either a user can see salary related data or the user cannot see salary related data.
- Example: Few permissioned TBMAs, senior executives and the budget approval committee can view the salary related data for all cost centers but the rest of the ITP users cannot view salary related data for any cost centers.
- Better (granular): User’s view of salary related data is specific to the cost center.
- Example: The user can view salary related data for all viewable cost centers, except one of the cost centers that contains managers.
- Best (very granular): User’s view of salary related data is specific to the cost center, and the specific salary related fields.
- Example: Assuming Employee Name and Base Comp are identified as salary related dimensions, the user can only view Employee Name field for Cost Center 1 but can view both Base Comp and Employee Name field for Cost Center 2.