Sorry I got stuck again. I configured 'Labor' and I can see my Labor Cost $ matching the Guide but when I look at 'budget' metric, nothing flows. Here are the steps I took to figure out why:
1. Check Labor Actuals file and the newly added columns to make sure correct Type and formulas. Both Labor Headcount and Planned Headcount are = 1 and the Type is 'numeric' and not label.
3. Check the model - Cost is showing OK but Budget is not allocating
I did try to change the 'Labor Headcount' to 'Planned Headcount' for the Budget metric. HOWEVER, when I change it, it changes for both Cost and Budget metrics and it messes up my Cost allocation ...
I really don't know what I've missed.