The first discussion focused on use cases of the taxonomy extension. The major themes were:
2. Analysis - ROI, Demand mgmt, Areas to digitize
3. Focused conversations in business terms
4. Organization - data, apps, metrics
Discussion #2 was to submit ideas for areas of focus in 2020. Here are the themes:
1. Metrics - cost per unit, allocation units, standardize metrics, healthcare specific, benchmarks
2. Real world use cases
3. More practical information on how to implement the taxonomy, how to mature
4. Application Rationalization
I will look at setting up some initial workgroup meetings for Q1 2020 in the coming weeks.
Please reach out if you'd like to be involved (or more involved). The more input and ideas we have, the better we're able to help one another.
For those of you travelling during the holidays I hope you travel safe. And to all, enjoy the time with friends and family!