We were thrilled to launch the TBM Council virtual healthcare workgroup this past month. Here is a quick look at some of our highlights from March 2017.
The group currently has 25 members. We heard from multiple members that it will be helpful to have an updated contact list that consists of member’s names and emails. This list will be launched in early April.
Topics of Interest
Here are a few topics we will cover in the upcoming months:
- Defining IT services. How are others determining these definitions?
- Defining IT costs, specifically defining what is IT vs. BioMed
- Experiences with adopting Taxonomy 2.0
- Lessons learned from TBM implementation
- How does TBM support keeping costs down (administrative and medical costs)?
Please continue to update the group with topics you hope to cover over the next year.
Have some insight you want to contribute to one of more of these topics? You can post your feedback in the discussion section or write a workgroup blog.
Positioning Healthcare for the Future by Steve Morley, Intermountain Healthcare
Healthcare in the News
Interested in receiving the latest workgroup news and updates directly to your inbox? Make sure to check the Inbox option under your Following settings.