In 2019, the government workgroup focused on creating a state government-specific Business Service Taxonomy Extension to the TBM Taxonomy (created by the TBM Council). They accomplished:
- Defining Five Use Cases to answer, "What are the big things that we, in state government, would need to accomplish with TBM via the taxonomy, model, data, and tools?",
- Developing a set of key metrics and KPIs that align the the use cases and are important in state government, and
- Demonstrating key State Government Business Capabilities.
- Chair: TBD
- Technical Advisor: TBD
- Members: TBD
- Chair: Derek Puckett, State of Washington
- Tech Advisor: Chris Van Wesep, Apptio
- Members included representatives from the States of Washington, Arkansas, Missouri, Maine, Tennessee, and the City of Indianapolis.