The 2019 Healthcare workgroup focused on creating a healthcare-specific Business Service Taxonomy Extension to the TBM Taxonomy (created by the TBM Council). They accomplished this by:
- Defining Five Use Cases to answer, "What are the big things that we, in healthcare, would need to accomplish with TBM via the taxonomy, model, data, and tools?",
- Developing a set of key metrics and KPIs that align the the use cases and are important in healthcare, and
- Demonstrating key Healthcare Business Capabilities.
- Chair: Matthew Erickson, BCBS
- Technical Advisor: TBD
- Members: TBD
- Chair: Ravi Pandita, BCBS CA
- Tech Adviser: Julianne Maila, Apptio
- Members included representatives from companies such as Intermountain Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente, United Health, Cleveland Clinic, Marshfield Clinich Health System, and UPMC.