In 2019, the Banking workgroup focused on creating a banking-specific Business Service Taxonomy Extension to the TBM Taxonomy (created by the TBM Council). They accomplished this by:
- Defining Five Use Cases to answer, "What are the big things that we, in banking, would need to accomplish with TBM via the taxonomy, model, data, and tools?",
- Developing a set of key metrics and KPIs that align the the use cases and are important in banking, and
- Demonstrating key Banking Business Capabilities.
- Co-Chair: Tara Marquis, CoBank
- Co-Chair: Cristoph Hirzel, Credit Suisse
- Technical Advisors: Anuj Nath and Jarod Greene, Apptio
- Members included representatives from companies such as CoBank, Credit Suisse, BNY Mellon, Citizens Bank, and Goldman Sachs.