Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at TBD
Starts at 11:00 PM · Ends on Sep 20, 2018 at 8:00 AM, PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Improve your business acumen by taking the first-ever TBM Council education program specifically designed for IT Service Managers, stakeholders, and internal consumers. The TBM Council provides senior IT leaders and finance managers the essential knowledge that drives business transformation within IT by running IT Serivces via a successful Technology Business Management (TBM) approach to service Design.
This IT Services focused TBM Council course enables service owners and service operations management to:
- Quickly understand the true cost of delivering and supporting services (and/or applications) and the composition (drivers) of those costs.
- Assess service consumption and have fact-based conversations with business partners about how consumption volumes are driving costs.
- Understand how their services utilize infrastructure such as servers, storage, and data center resources in order to work with infrastructure teams on ways to improve service efficiency.
- Measure and track unit costs in order to identify real cost variances and to communicate accurate rates or prices to business consumers.
- Manage demand-driven budgets and ensure predictable IT charges for the business.
- Understand the full build and run cost lifecycle of projects in order to identify tradeoffs and changes over a multi-year time horizon.
- Chris Kerr
Education Program Manager at TBM CouncilHello TBM Community! I'm here to formally support the TBM Council's Education programs. If you or a fellow TBM practitioner have any interest in becoming a Certified TBM Executive, or attending any of our courses, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards, -Chris
- Jack Bischof
RVP at TBM CouncilAs the RVP in Europe for the Technology Business Management Council, Jack oversees all functions of the TBM Council for the EMEA region, as well as the delivery of all local TBM Council Education programs and courses. Jack brings background and experience from roles at Big 4 IT consulting firms and as a successful SaaS startup executive, and is recognized for passion and results with Fortune Global 1000 CxOs and their IT and Finance organizations. "Driving change is my passion, and when you love what you do it is never work. With dual U.S. & European passports, I travel Europe and the U.S. continuously, my perspective and insight is truly global." Jack has contributed as a thought leader to the publications and practices for ITIL v3 Service Strategy, the Microsoft Operations Framework and Technology Business Management, with publications on Hybrid Operating Models, SIAM/Service Integration, Cost Reduction, Business Value Chain Optimization, and Service Excellence.