Thank you to those who were able to join the discussion yesterday. I know it was a bit last minute, but thought it was effective.
Below are the notes and action items we discussed. For those of you who were unable to join, please consider working through the action items below and sending feedback via email or participating in future discussions where your schedule allows.
Notes & Action Items
- Each organization shared who is leading defining services for their organization. Most organizations are doing this through their TBM office or their EA group.
- Steve to set up additional working meetings on a monthly basis
- Each organization to do the following:
1. Identify the group/groups responsible for defining the services taxonomy.
2. Review the current work (PowerPoint Aaron shared a few posts below & attached file) and provide back to the group how they would organize the service categories (groups of services). Feedback can be shared either through a post in community or email Steve (email@example.com).