How do I login?
- Customers: apptio.education
- Partners: learn.apptio.com/partners
- Customers and Partners will login with your username (email address) and password, please let firstname.lastname@example.org know if you need your password reset.
- Apptians: learn.apptio.com
- Apptians will login via SSO.
How do I change my time zone?
- Hover over the pancake stack in the upper left corner and select show profile
- Select your time zone and click save changes (if you cannot find your exact location pick a location in the same time zone as you).
How do I view my transcript?
- Hover over the pancake stack in the upper left corner and select My Activities
- To view high level information on your process, you can look at the Statistics tab.
3. To view all courses click the Courses tab.
- Subscribed = a course that you are registered for
- In Progress = a course that you are taking but have not completed
- Completed = you have fully completed the course
4. In the Courses tab you are also able to download your RTBMA 2018 certificate by navigating to the Prove you are Recognizable in the TBM Community course and then selecting the ribbon to download the PDF.
5. Click on the Badges tab to view the badges that you have earned in Apptio University. Please note that badges will be added to your Community profile the Friday after you have earned the badge in Apptio University.
6. The Webinars tab shows the Instructor-led courses that you have subscribed to, are in progress with or have completed.
How do I register for a course?
- On your dashboard under Start here to enroll in courses, select play next to the learning plan to view the courese specific to that learning plan.
- Click on the course name or on the icon
- You will see the sessions available --> click on the session you wish to register for and click confirm
If you see a lock on a course that means there are prerequisites that need to be completed prior to unlocking the course. By hovering over the lock you are able to then see the prerequisite course(s).
How do I view the Instructor-led courses I am registered for?
- Hover over the pancake stack in the upper left corner and select My Calendar
How do I unenroll from a session?
- Once you click into the session you are enrolled in select the YOU ARE ENROLLED, CLICK HERE TO UNENROLL button. You are then able to register for a different session.
How do I join a WebEx session?
- Select PLAY to open the learning plan then select the course.
- Select the arrow to expand the section and then select join. You are able to join a session as early as 15 minutes prior to the start time of the session.
- If there is a student guide for the session it will be listed in the Training Materials section.
How do I access the self-paced training library?
- Select the Browse All Self-paced Courses link on your dashboard.
- Find the course, SPARK, etc. you would like to view --> select enroll then subscribe
How do I add my Instructor-led sessions to my calendar software?
- Hover over the pancake stack in the upper left corner and select My Calendar.
- Click on Export calendar
- Copy the URL
- In Outlook go to the calendar view and select Open Calendar then From Internet
- Paste the URL and click ok. This will add your registered course calendar to your Outlook calendar
Which browser should I be using for the best experience?
The latest versions of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome (Preferred)
- Internet Explorer
If you have any questions about our Learning Management System (LMS), please email email@example.com