By Valerie Gilmore
The Technology Business Management (TBM) Council Board of Directors invites you to join our member on-boarding meeting on October 14 at 9:00 am PT. In this 60-minute discussion led by TBM Council President Chris Pick, we will outline the mission of our professional organization, describe our member services and explain how to best to network within our community of 1,800+ transformational IT leaders.
Attend this upcoming webinar where you’ll learn how to:
Core Topics Include:
- Our Mission
- Nonprofit Business Goals
- 2015 Investment Areas (Mandates)
- Membership and Proficiency
- Education Services
- The TBM Framework and Book
- Industry Best Practices and Competencies
- Curriculum and Certification
- Standards Development
- Unified IT Operating Model/Metrics
- Managed/Cloud Services Provider Billing Interface
- U.S. Federal IT COST Commission
- Collaboration Channels
- Conference and Summits
- Peer-to-Peer Workgroups
- Virtual Community (“TBM Connect”)
Like our other 1,800+ members, our goal is to ensure that you receive value and know how to contribute to our community.
Please follow the link for more information and to register for the meeting: http://info.apptio.com/tbm-council-member-onboarding-meeting-October2015-registration.html
This virtual meeting is hosted by the TBM Council, with support from KPMG (Market Advisor) and Apptio (Technical Advisor).