By Ali Kramer
The TBM Council announced the finalists of its third annual TBM Awards. Winners are recognized for the profound impact they’ve made on their organization by empowering operational excellence, business innovation, business transformation, TBM vision and best practices. The TBM Awards ceremony will be hosted by Ramón Baez, Senior Vice President of Customer Advocacy at Hewlett-Packard Company and attended by TBM Conference guests at the historic Field Museum on Tuesday, October 27.
Finalists were chosen as a result of nominations submitted by their colleagues and business partners. After an extensive evaluation process, the following finalists were chosen based on their contribution to advancing the TBM methodology:
- Clorox Company
- Cox Enterprises
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Kaiser Permanente
- Nomura Securities International
- Swedish Match
Winners will be chosen by a selection committee comprised of industry leading technology executives, academics, and IT thought leaders. This year's TBM Awards selection committee includes:
- Ramón Baez, Senior Vice President of Customer Advocacy at Hewlett-Packard Company
- Carl Stumpf, Managing Director at CME Group
- James LaPlaine, CIO and Senior Vice President of Technology Operations at AOL
- Judy Fitzgerald, CFO at State of Washington Consolidated Tech Services
- Martha Heller, President of Heller Search Associates
- George Westerman, Research Scientist at MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy
- Alex Mueller-Herbst, Partner at Information Services Group
- Himanshu Agarwal, Associate Partner at McKinsey & Company
- Todd Tucker, General Manager of the TBM Council
“The organizations represented in this year’s TBM Awards process are among the most transformational in the industry and should be credited with the advancement of the entire TBM discipline,” said Chris Pick, President of the TBM Council and Chief Marketing Officer at Apptio. “I am honored to have the opportunity to recognize their hard work as an example of what can be achieved when IT leaders harness the power of Technology Business Management and their peer community.”
The TBM Conference is the only event for IT leaders focused on managing the business of IT. The conference was designed to bring together Global 2000 CIOs, CTOs and CFOs to learn from their executive peers who have successfully transformed the IT organization.
This year's conference will feature keynote speakers, industry leaders, visionaries, and innovators from companies like Microsoft, ExxonMobil, DuPont, SunTrust, and Cox Automotive among many others.
For more information about the 2015 TBM Conference, please visit: http://tbmconference.org/.