There are less than 90 days to go before our inaugural Technology Business Management (TBM) Conference convenes in Seattle—but who’s counting? We are! Because we’re working at a feverish pace to make sure this three-day event (November 4-7) is pure platinum for you.
What is the TBM Conference?
The TBM Conference will bring together Fortune 1000 CIOs, CTOs and CFOs along with their TBM office leaders to learn from executive peers who have successfully transformed their organizations with TBM. Innovative and industry-leading CIO’s tell us on a regular basis how valuable TBM is, and how it has transformed their businesses. That’s why nearly a third of all Fortune 100 companies—including Boeing, Facebook, Coca-Cola, Safeway, Target and Xerox—have embraced TBM. We’re inviting them all to attend the conference in November.
We’ve structured the TBM Conference with busy CIOs in mind. Day 1 is all about CIOs, and it will consist of CIO presentations and connective networking, which is always key. We know time is precious, so if you only have one day to attend this is it. Days 2 and 3 are designed to help the CIOs’ team leads learn practical lessons for building and leveraging a TBM program. Our power-packed lineup of 51 insightful speakers and panelists, includes:
- Rebecca Jacoby – CIO, Cisco
- Mike Benson –CIO, DIRECTV
- Tim Campos – CIO, Facebook
- Don Duet – Global COO, Technology Division, Goldman Sachs
- Chris Furst –CIO, Univision Communications
- Larry Godec –CIO, First American
- Greg Morrison –CIO, Cox Enterprises
- Tom Murphy – CIO, University of Pennsylvania
- Jim Scholefield, CTO, The Coca-Cola Company
- Carol Zierhoffer – CIO, Xerox
- Phuong Tram – CIO, DuPont
What will you learn?
The conference will provide practical lessons and best practices for deploying TBM within your organization. Join your peers to learn from:
- Transformational case studies highlighting where CIO's have employed cost transparency and recovery processes (with Apptio) to drive "value" conversations with their business partners;
- Operational case studies focusing on run-the-business optimization initiatives (such as, cost reduction, App-Rat, DC consolidation and vendor performance) and change-the-business processes (such as, demand management, investment planning and services portfolio management); and
- Hands on Apptio sessions learning about how to take advantage of your Apptio investment by seeing our latest innovations around data management, reporting, industry benchmarking and IT planning.
How can you sign up?
You can register for the conference by clicking here. Space is limited so register now!