The Technology Business Management (TBM) Conference is THE ONLY conference that brings together Fortune 1000 IT Executives to learn from peers who have successfully transformed their IT organizations with TBM.
Industry leading companies including Boeing, Facebook, Coca-Cola, Safeway, Target, and Xerox have embraced TBM. Come meet them and find out why and how at the conference. Here are the Top 10 reasons to attend the TBM Conference:
- Meet thought-leading CIOs, CTOs and CFOs and learn how they demystify value.
- Insightful presentations from industry leaders including Rebecca Jacoby of Cisco, Mike Benson of DIRECTV and Larry Godec of First American.
- Transformative lessons such as ‘How to use TBM to Accelerate Change’ presented by Joe Rafter at PG&E.
- 22 case studies featuring Fortune 500 best practices, end- user challenges, experiences, and successes with TBM.
- A flexible conference schedule that’s based on your role. Attend the first day only if you’re a CIO, attend additional days to learn about how the magic happens.
- The first ever TBM Council Awards – MC’d by the CIO of Boeing, Kim Hammonds. The Awards will recognize industry thought leaders and innovators.
- Exciting Ancillary events – Chihuly Glass & Garden with Space Needle Tour, Museum of Flight Banquet, and a Rock N Roll event at the Experience Music Project.
- Learn how Goldman Sachs, First American and DuPont IT organizations are becoming better service brokers.
- Discover innovative approaches to application and project portfolio management – rationalization, risk management, innovation programs.
- Because haven't you always wanted to come experience true Seattle weather and enjoy a hot cup of Java in the coffee capital of the world?
Register today! I look forward to seeing you at the conference!