If you missed the Live version of the Improving Allocations webinar, don't worry, you can now access it at any time. We recorded the live session featuring, Ed Hayman- TBM Architect, Neal Mulnick - Sr. Product Manager, and Ken Haniu - Director, Product Management, and it's now available for consumption with your AAEP.
Watch this session to learn about:
- Allocation Methods, examples and guiding principles for applying them
- Quality Concepts around your allocations
- the impact of low quality allocations
- tips for validating and improving allocation
- A Playbook for handling data and allocations
- what to do if your data isn't perfect
- potentially useful data sources you may not be leveraging today
- assumptions you can use to get started
Length: 60 minutes
Format: Self-paced (recorded webinar session)
Recognition Title: This course fulfills a requirement for the Elite TBMA Certification.