Craig Craig Solomon had a great question in Reporting 1 yesterday and I thought it worth sharing.
'Can you print your report without printing the slicers?'
YES, you can hide ANY report component before printing. See the steps below.
- Go to the report you want to print.
- Make sure you are in Viewing mode.
- Click the Print icon.
- The Print Preview ribbon appears, click the Show/Hide arrow for options.
- Click Show/Hide report components.
- Un-check the components you do not want to print.
Thanks for the question Craig and happy printing everyone!
Education Services Instructor